Data provided by users are used for the Balloon Sci-Art Gallery project purposes only.
Data will not be shared with third parties neither for marketing nor for any other purposes.
Data provided by users can be made public in the following scope:
- nickname or full name (users' choice during registration)
- username (login) - indirectly wihin e.g. web access paths
- pictures and their descriptions uploaded by users
- location on the map and their descriptions
The following will never be made public or shared with others:
- e-mail address
- full name (separate field from "nickname or full name")
The above serve only for communication with users by the Balloon Sci-Art Gallery team.
The project webpage uses Google Maps API. Location selected by user is therefore automatically visible to the Google company, together with other public user fields listed above.
At any point user can request full removal of the data provided, without giving any explanations. To do so, please send e-mail request to email@example.com or team@balloon-sci-art-gallery.
The project webpage uses and relies on home.pl company servers hosting services.
We do our best to follow good practices and ensure security standards of our webpages.
Balloon Sci-Art Gallery Team